Tuesday, November 30, 2010

candy houses....

when you were a kid, did you ever imagine living in a house of candy? I did. I remember vividly planning what kind of house, what everything was made of, door jams of striped candy canes, knobs made of gum drops.... maybe I had too much free time... and when I heard the story of hansel and gretel... well that was downright evil my opinion. some creepy old lady luring kids into a dream house...it ruined my dreams of candy houses with cotton candy snow on the roof... nasty old lady!

Every year we have a post thanksgiving tradition. It typically takes place a couple days after thanksgiving day. All the cousins get together and create gingerbread houses. Its loads of fun, work, mess, and laughs. Here are some of the pictures from this years gingerbread house party.

1 comment:

joy said...

Woooowheeee! What fun we had! I'm sure most of those kids were on a sugar high for 3 days!!