Wednesday, March 2, 2011

please excuse our mess.....we're currently under construction.

I love my boys. I love my boys. I love my boys.

no, I am not trying to convince myself, its really true but there are days when I just want to hide. My boys were given to me by God for so many reasons, the one I am sharing about today is reason #7. to keep me humble.

my boys take it upon themselves to daily hand me my dose of humility.

when i was *youngER* and baby-less I would see moms in the super market, or at church, or at the doctor's office and I would mentally make a list of everything they should do to improve their lives and the lives of their children. man, i had an answer to it all.

then God smiled and handed me my two boys. I am convinced He then sat back and said, "show me, tara".

okay, God. I now know that I know nothing. nada. zilch. Im an idiot. please help me keep my boys alive and mentally unscathed for as long as possible.

amen.

oh, and to the precious women of my sons school and staff members that my husband works with at church, my 5 1/2 year old does not, "go to the boring school, the school of boring, who teach the language of 'blah, blah, blah' ". he really does love his school, he is trying to learn to make a humorous joke. On the way home, i discussed with him how it WASNT funny and suggested he start with 'why did the chicken cross the road?'

and walmart staff, i do NOT believe its appropriate, nor do i teach my son to pee in your fine parking lot.

apparently, this week i was low on humility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.