Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My many hats

Most of you know I wear many job hats. Some days I'm accountant for a small business. Some days I'm small business owner, other days I'm painter. On my favorite days I work for Marburger Antique Show. Its quickly approaching time to pack up and head down for my retreat from civilization and enter the wild wild world of managing dealers at Marburger. When I am working there in Round Top Texas, one of my favorite things is getting to make people happy. I LOVE it when someone wins something or finds a valuable lost item, or has an extremely successful show. So, being that I get to work on the "off" time as the social media manager, I got to do one of my favorite things this week. A GIVEAWAY! We are giving away two free tickets to Marburger Antique Show. All you have to do to enter is click here.

No comments: