Thursday, November 15, 2012

My dads Story

Untitled I shared a part of my dad's story. It is long and hard to get through but I felt it was important to share. To the world, it looks like a medical mistake. To God, it was my dad's story of his life here on Earth. It is what God asked my dad to walk to glorify His name and grow each one of us. To share the gospel and "sweep souls into heaven". You can read the first part here. More will follow....his memorial, the people and storys that are every day, even now, developing. I cannot wait to see how God uses my dad's life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been a little
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent idea
Also visit my website : free iphone