Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Land

There are a few places on this earth where I can go and feel like I can breathe. For years now, Ive been going out to this special place and I feel my spirit slow down and my mind take a breath. I just feel at home.
This past week when we went out there it struck me....

Who would've thought that this is the road I can feel myself unwinding on...
 
and that Id pass this sight on way...
Or that these guys would make me smile for the first time in ages. Really smile. Who knew?
or that this cow barn would mean I can jump out of the truck, and walk slowly and breathe, and begin to feel all is going to be alright.

Or that this pile of gorgeous doors and windows discarded would make my heart skip a beat?
 
Its hard to put into words how magical it is to see this little boy sitting beside me in the back of the truck just taking in every gorgeous sight.
And to watch Cora and Lockett run around and hear all the sounds. That is breathtaking.
To watch the boys explore...
 
And to share it all with this man. I am blessed.
 

 

 
 
 

 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I have a place like that too! love it :)

I have to tell you though when you said share it with this man, I did a double take, I thought, wait this is Tara's blog right? who is that man?? It didn't look like Tim at first :)

joy said...

That pic of Harrison is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

If you would like to grow your familiarity simply keep visiting this
website and be updated with the hottest news update posted here.
My website - no more acne